What is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimisation. Search engine optimisation is a set of methods and activities that improve the position of websites in search engine results, such as those given by Google.
Some websites may want to show up higher on the page, and so they pay for search engine optimisation from companies that provide it.
Our websites are search engine optimised to achieve 1st page Google ranking.
We integrate many SEO practices in the initial build of your website therefore saving you money on SEO services.
Benefits of SEO
- Search Engines outperform all other media in driving visitors to websites, with 85% of internet users citing search engines as the primary method to find websites
- Traffic from search engines is the most valuable kind of traffic as it is comprised of qualified visitors actively looking for a product, service information or solution
- 93% of users don't look further than the first 2 pages of search results.
- How can your business succeed if you're not found there?
- 33% of users believe companies found in the top search results are a major brand in their specific product/service category.
- Successful SEO raises your online profile and builds brand awareness.
There are many factors which contribute to getting a high ranking on search engines. One is the age of your website and another are back links from reputable websites. Incoming links from other web pages is very high on their importance scale, so an expert SEO campaign needs to focus on these "off-page" techniques to ensure ranking success.
Tips for Website Owners
As a website owner, it is a good idea to search local directories and add your business and web address to their website. Another is social media. If you have a website, create an account using your business name on Facebook and Twitter and start social networking. This will contribute to your Google rankings. Remember...it is not just one strategy that will help you get on page one of Google but a combination of techniques which is implemented through an intense SEO Plan.
Thanks Angie for all the help with the website. I needed to get it up and running quick and fast and you really helped me achieve my goal. It's also good to know I have someone to help me as my needs and business grows. Thanks again for all your time, help and support. Regards, Howard Colin-Thome
Thanks ever so much for my website, I'm really happy with it. You have been a pleasure to work with and very helpful throughout the whole process, going the extra mile to make it look exactly how I wanted it to, and making all the adjustments I asked for. Will be in touch when I need another website!
Thank you for your patience and guidance during the building process of my new website.
Keep in mind!
First page Google ranking is achievable but it won't happen over night. We use a combination of techniques which are implemented through an intense SEO plan. It is an ongoing process and your ranking position can change if you do not continue implementing search engine optimisation on a regular basis.