Content is KING
What is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimisation. Search engine optimisation is a set of methods and activities that improve the position of websites in search engine results, such as those given by Google.
Some websites may want to show up higher on the page, and so they pay for search engine optimisation from companies that provide it.
We integrate many SEO practices in the initial build of your website therefore saving you money on SEO services.
Benefits of SEO
- Search Engines outperform all other media in driving visitors to websites, with 85% of internet users citing search engines as the primary method to find websites
- Traffic from search engines is the most valuable kind of traffic as it is comprised of qualified visitors actively looking for a product, service information or solution
- 93% of users don’t look further than the first 2 pages of search results.
- How can your business succeed if you’re not found there?
- 33% of users believe companies found in the top search results are a major brand in their specific product/service category.
- Successful SEO raises your online profile and builds brand awareness.
There are many factors which contribute to getting a high ranking on search engines. One is the age of your website and another are backlinks from reputable websites. Incoming links from other web pages and fresh new content is very high on their importance scale, so an expert SEO campaign needs to focus on these “off-page” techniques to ensure ranking success.
Want Fast Seo results?
Get in touch to talk to an SEO expert. Your local SEO expert will speed up your online presence for greater searchability and visibility.enquire now